Monday, May 16, 2011

The Case of the Ex

Words can't even begin to explain how ridiculously happy I am. In addition to my upcoming graduation, my ex boyfriend (the love of my life) is flying down here. I just got off the phone with him and he's on his way to the airport as we speak. Just the mere thought of being with him again puts my entire world at an equilibrium. Everything feels perfectly in place, just the way it should be. I miss him soooo much!! It's been a long and very hard 11 months for the both of us...and now, finally, we'll be together where we belong! Our relationship has so many ins and outs and complexities, but bottom line, I'm in love with him!

2 comments:

  1. U sounds really really happy... and that you really missed him. Where is he coming from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louisiana...I haven't seen him since July

    ReplyDelete