Friday, May 27, 2011


I’ve been so busy that I haven’t had time to blog. So, in short, to catch things up to date, I’ve been partying, shopping, and spending time with my boyfriend. Graduation was great and the gifts were even better!!
I feel like everything is finally in place. I’m happy. I’m content. I’m out of school, enjoying my summer, and my boyfriend : ) I missed him so much. But it was totally worth it! Our relationship is stronger than ever, and now I see him everyday (which makes up for lost time). I’m looking forward to all of the fun and adventures of this summer! Starting new memories with my friends and boyfriend. So in simplest terms…I’m all smiles!
Oops! I forgot to mention; I’m terribly sick. This marks my second time being sick this year, which is odd because I have a very strong immune system and only get sick once a year. I have all the symptoms of strep throat. But after my appt today, and having several tests done and blood drawn, it turns out I don’t have strep. I had a mono test o_O …which also came back negative. So now all I know is that I haven’t ate in over 48 hours, I can’t swallow for the life of me, and I’m contagious.

2 comments:

  1. I also graduated this year! Class of 2011! I hope you have a great summer!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks & Congrats! Hope you have a great summer also!

    ReplyDelete