Friday, July 8, 2011

Victoria Secret Haul/Lipstick Review

So I know I promised this haul soooooo long ago, but I've finally actually found the time to do it. I took a trip to one of my favorite stores, Victoria Secret, in search for the perfect everyday-wear pink Lipstick. As you can see, I ended up getting a bit more than that!         
 I love the packaging! It's nice, simple, and chic!
 The colors (from left to right) are named Wish, Be Mine , and my favorite, V.I.P!

  Wish is a matte lipstick but bc of it's light color suits as the PERFECT everyday pink lipstick for me! (I had been searching for the "perfect pink" for so long! lolz) Be Mine is also a matte pink, but as you can see it's a bit darker. This color is NOT for everybody...I find that it can be quite unflattering if not done in moderation. Then I saved the best for last...!!!!!! V.I.P is the ABSOLUTE PERFECT statement lipstick. It is a mauve-purple luster shade and is the perfect lipstick for nights out on the town. This shade is def. NOT for everyday use!

 Fragrances!!

I love these fragrances! Noir Tease is beyond a doubt my favorite out of the two. It's more of a musty fragrance (if that makes sense...lolz) while, Heavenly Summer is more of a sweet, fun fragrance.

2 comments: