Thursday, June 9, 2011

Feeling Helpless

As much as I repeatedly reassured myself that I was done with my ex, it seems like I just might be getting back with him. I just can't shake him off, but then again, I don't want to. Idk. Right now, I'm just feeling a bit weak and feeble, and helpless. As much as I want me and my boyfriend to work I just have this gut wrenching feeling that we won't. It's hard though because I love him so much; more than I ever thought I could love somebody (outside of my family).
This morning he opened up to me about what's bothering him in our relationship. Although, I am grateful for this, I now am consumed with an innumerable amount of worries. I want us to work, but stuff is always so complicated. Too complicated. Why can't people just be satisfied with the minimal simplistic qualities of life? Why must we all go and create our own mini soap operas? Okay, I'm done rambling on...I'm through having this pity party!

2 comments:

  1. I so know the feeling, the hard thing about love is that it's like playing the lotto: you give everything to get into it not knowing what the outcome will be. It makes it that much harder to know whether to stay or go.

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete